Our team of engineers & designers are building personal response systems that save lives, democratize access to care & give hope to victims of traumatic injury when they need it most. We have big plans and are rapidly expanding. We're looking for the right people, with the right skills, with a love of tackling complex problems and executing at the highest levels.
ARMR Systems is a MassChallenge 2015 Finalist company currently located in the Boston Area.
Graphic & Visual Designer
We are seeking an exceptionally talented, motivated Graphic & Visual Design Intern to join our growing team. We are looking for a candidate with strong concept skills and the proven ability to design at the highest creative level. This person will work as a member of an integrated team of designers and engineers. The Graphic Design Intern must be able to design within the constraints of the brand identity and maintain consistency of design across each medium. Your designs will be seen by elite Special Operation forces and stakeholders all over the world. You’ll be expected to contribute and participate like a full-time member of our team.
- Work directly with CEO and team designers to ensure projects are completed within deadline and reflect ARMR brand standards.
- Create visual explanations, logos, banners, infographics and landing pages for our products and services.
- Design a variety of digital & print materials such as invitations, postcards, swag, and other marketing collateral.
- Lay out white papers, case studies, research papers and PPT’s.
- Design creative and functional HTML email templates and web pages.
- Collateral Development – as assigned, follow art direction from the Design Managers to create, develop and deploy branded marketing collateral including PPTs, solution briefs, white papers and Case Studies.
- Creating production ready files for both print and web.
- Applicants must be motivated, responsible, self-sufficient and have the ability to work under tight deadlines with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must.
- Degree or pursuing a degree in graphic design or related field.
- A strong digital portfolio demonstrating good design sense, understanding of layout, typography, hierarchy, color theory, patterns and other design principles.
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Familiarity with MailChimp, and Keynote preferred.
- Strong design, communication, and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with a strong sense of style and consistency.
- Experience in preparing press-ready production files in an efficient and timely manner.
- Candidates should be comfortable but not limited to working with the following deliverables: brochures, inserts, emails, tradeshow booths, case studies, ads, books, promotional materials, online advertising, and direct mail.
- Demonstrates brand/visual elements across multiple mediums in web, print, interactive, and social media assets.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have access to personal laptop with current Creative Suite & Microsoft Office
- Experience with fashion and apparel design.
- Photography/photo editing skills
This is an unpaid position but coffee and snacks, school credit, hands on experience, and access to the dynamic MassChallenge startup community of mentors, investors, and entrepreneurs.
Please send your CV/Resume along with portfolio if interested.
Contact for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org